Lochaber wholly justifies its title of “The Outdoor Capital of the UK” with a vast range of possibilities from technical activities through gently guided introductions to strolls or just relaxing amongst stunning landscapes and seascapes.
- Skiing and mountain biking at Nevis Range, Fort William and Glen Coe Mountain
- Cycle track to Oban
- Ice climbing, climbing walls & airial activity at the Ice Factor Kinlochleven
- Indoor climbing at Three Monkeys Fort William
- Swimming Pool/Leisure Centre in Fort William
- Playparks within walking distance
- Water-sports at Vertical Descents in Onich, Snow Goose at Corpach